Monday, 10 February 2014

Life in the RAF

Some time ago, I wrote an article entitled "Guardian Angels." In the article I mentioned a few scary moments I had during my tour of Germany, at the time the article scared some of my friends. I was asked by a small number of friends "Would I write a book about the times?"

 I was planning on writing it for a services charity on LinkedIn but as I am no longer on the site and the group couldn't get a publisher for books, the idea folded. 

The next idea was to write the book for myself and my friends and bring it out as an e-book, that idea has fallen through too, mainly because with the vast amount of readers on line, nobody read my blogs. If you wish to read about the start of my time in the RAF, the early pages can be read on my friend's FB group page @  https://www.facebook.com/TheIndiePENdents

No comments:

Post a Comment