Tuesday, 21 January 2014

The hardest role to play

 Too many people I have gained a rep for the ironic touch in my humour and witty comments but behind the irony and the wit lies a world of pain and torture.

The hardest role to play is that of clown, always with the funny comments and smiling face aiming to please at the drop of a hat, and yet all the time hiding your true feelings.

In Shakespeare, the clown's role is to tell the king the truth in a comical way.
In rodeos the clown is probably the person most at risk, if a rider fall from a bull or horse, the clown has to distract the animal and then use his speed to get to safety.



I keep being told to put the good news on here to boost the chance of sales, how can you do that when you have no good news to tell? 

After this month I don't know what I will do. I am winding down the last of my on line contact sites and going back to where I was when I first came on line about ten years ago, minding my own business and not bothering anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment