Sunday, 26 January 2014

Scary moment for yours truly

Back in November I entered a story in the big Sci-Fi contest at  http://friendsmerrilcontest.com/ and thought the final reading wasn't until the end of next month. Last night, for some reason I thought I had the date wrong -- I did -- the final reading is the 14th of next month.

THE INDIE WARS

Win or lose the story will be part of my series "The Indie Wars," even if I don't get in the top six and entry in the Library, Julia, my editor liked the story and as the lady is a Harvard graduate, that must mean something.



2 comments:

  1. I am not sure that being a Harvard graduate means anything, Alan, other than four years in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can get you to enjoy the story, Julia, there must be something in there which might impress a judge.

      Delete