Monday, 9 December 2013

Merrill contest

 This year, as for the last three years I entered the Friends of the Merrill Sci-Fi contest. The difference is this year I have I think I have a chance of getting past stage 1, for the last fourteen months I have been working with a wonderful editor and Julia said my work is far superior to the work which won won the award in October 2012.
 I owe Julia so much, I can never (!) repay her kindness.


 This year's story called "The Silence of the Mind," is going to become a part of the new book called "The Indie Wars," which hopefully will include the hit a revised version of my on line serial "The Word," and the part works "The Stranger and the Indie" and "The Lost Writers."
 Julia and my friend Ruth are the only other people to read this story and Julia's comment was "I like it, I like it a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment