Monday, 16 December 2013

Largest and longest yet

 I have never ceased to be amazed by the story I am writing "The Love of the Sea," first came its popularity as a 1,500 word short story on a friend's blog and then the idea of turning it into something larger solidified. The scope of the story grew with each person I introduced into the plot until the 1,500 words far exceeded the 5,000 word total I imagined-total is now over 32,000 and growing-a few minutes ago I checked to find out when I started the full version and WOW did I have a surprise!

I didn't realise I have been working on this story for over ten months on and off and it is still not finished. I am dreading this becoming another Chronicles book 2, which took eight months and hasn't sold a copy since it came out in June. 

No comments:

Post a Comment