Tuesday, 24 December 2013

If only!

If only free reads lead to sales -- I would be very happy -- with a 1% for sales of Sexual Explosions reads.

The recent blog about the book on my former blog received over 3,000 hits in thee months, sadly, this didn't lead to a single sale.

If only coverage lead to sale -- I could be happy -- today Julia, my editor, told me that my post about the RAF on her page https://www.facebook.com/TheIndiePENdents got over 170 reads, I don't think this will lead to sales but I am pleased to help a lady who has done so much for me. 

Julia says the posts get tweeted, but as I have no faith in the ability of Twitter-- after two attempts to generate interest ended in me being spammed -- I have no belief even with the extra coverage I will get one sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment