Sunday 4 August 2013

Boston


It is no secret I am a huge fan of the series "Crossing Jordan"  featuring Jill Hennessey as Boston ME Jordan Cavanaugh - I based my character Pat Canella on her role in the series.


 I used to have a good geographic sense of the US, but in recent times this has got rusty and for some reason, I imagined Boston was in the Chicago area and not on the east coast. 


 After one episode, I started thinking, being a US sports I knew of the Red Sox but I never realised Boston had an NHL team too, I  suppose with the New York teams the idea never occurred to me until recently, when I thought most big cities have at least one NHL team. 


 I never even considered the possibility of Boston having an NFL team with the Jets, Giants and Patriots so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment