Friday, 28 June 2013

A tortured soul



 The Chronicles series is so scary because the man behind them has a tortured soul.  My stories have always been scary and they have lead me to ask friends the question "Do I write good horror stories because I have a twisted mind?"


The usual reply is "No, you are just a damned good story teller and can write good horror stories."


But am I or is my mind twisted?


I think I have a twisted mind and soul.


In view of recent events, where I forgot about a friend's problem and kept on about the stories, I am lead to believe that I do have or have recently acquired a warped mind and soul. 


  I can't put it down to being bi-polar as Graham Greene was bi-polar and never wrote such horrors, so did I turn or was I always twisted and the stories gave me a creative vent?



No comments:

Post a Comment