Saturday 4 May 2013

My phobia






We have a new leader for highest UK ranking, folks. 

Escalaphobia has reached new heights with a sale. 

The story behind this short is two fold:- 
A) To prove to Rick Carufel, that you rise faster to the top if you are in a tiny group
in- this case - neurosurgery. Ricks is always going on about how great his books are doing, but he only puts them in the smallest groups to rise quickly.

B) To bring attention to an illness that many people do not realise exists, yet is as real as arachnophobia; next time the person at the elevator stops consider they may suffer from Escalaphobia - I do.

BTW, I NEVER thought this would sell LOL

Amazon Best sellers Rank: #41,474 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#83 in Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Education > Higher Education > Human > Neuroscience

In case you are wondering, I have no medical experience; I told this story based on my fears and from my point of view. There is very little medical science it.

No comments:

Post a Comment