Sunday, 19 May 2013

I am not at LinkedIn

Last night, I came to the same decision that Rick Carufel and others have. LinkedIn was no good for me; while RC and I rarely see eye-to-eye on this is matter we do. LinkedIn is great if you have corporate backing, but for the little person trying to get a few sales it is useless. They talk about hundreds of dollars for promotion and never see that from my position that is out of the question. 
I have left LinkedIn for many reason and will only miss one group - AuthorU - which was run by my friend Judith Briles. Despite being a doctor, Judith treated me kindly, which is more than I can say for most of the other groups. 
I realise I am cutting my on line coverage but this site was doing nothing for me, I am doing far better here than I would at LinkedIn and I don't get to feel cheap and nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment