Monday, 25 February 2013

Books for sale


 Today sees a new project launched "Book case" is a two fold idea.
 A) For me to make money from selling my books that I got from Amazon. Not too hard as I made nothing there last year.
 B) As I will be selling at lower rates, I will be doing exclusive books and occasional free promotions for my work, as well as selling works that are not available on Amazon any more. The launch of "Sexual Explosions" is the first major work for sale.

 The books on book case will become available as soon as they are written, which will be about a week prior to their Amazon releases.

1 comment:

  1. You heard it here first!


    As of this time tomorrow, Sexual Explosions book 1 will be going for sale on Amazon.

    I know it is on with a chance at Horny Devil, but if they can't reply to my email in 3 days. I can't wait for them, I am in the game to make a few dollars NOT to be kept waiting with no reply :)

    ReplyDelete