Friday, 4 January 2013

Thanks Angie :)


http://www.amazon.com/Being-Devoured-Devil-Angela-Priest/dp/1475039360/ref=sr_tc_2_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1357332188&sr=1-2-ent
 I wish to say a huge thank you to Angie Priest for all the lovely covers she does for me. Nearly every one gets praised and she has not let me down. The only real problem we had was my fault LOL  Here are a few of the new covers that Angie has done for me. As yet I haven't decided which books will get the pleasure of her work.  


                                 



 Drakanarc is my dragon collection, currently being written.    













                               



I will probably use this for a sexy detective story, I will have to see what takes my muse.                      

     This one will be for a modern romance, I know this is a bit of a stretch to imagine me doing a romance.



















 This one is for a forthcoming Medieval European story, some time around October is the best estimate for a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment