Sunday, 6 January 2013

Favours owed that I can never repay

 It is to my great shame that I cannot repay the favours and kindnesses shown to me by friends in the making  of this work. :(
 To my editors Carol and Julia, I cannot thank you enough ladies for your time and kindness
 The same goes to Yezall for the cover and to Angela for all the colour inserts and other covers that she has done for me.
  I wanted this book to sell, as my way of thanking you. Its lack of sales hurts me more than you will ever know, as I feel I have let you down and feel that I have abused your kindness.

2 comments:

  1. We don't have control over those things. I think I speak for everyone when I say we did it out of friendship. Repayment is friendship in return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yez, it does make it easier for me. I think I will have to learn to stop beating up on myself.

    ReplyDelete