Friday, 7 December 2012

2012 is almost gone

                                                                Onto a serious matter now.
This is the second week of December, in the year 2012.
According to most top authors, writers, critics and experts the world will end in a short time.

As you will have no need for money after this month, if you contact me; I will let you have my Paypal account so you can put the money in my account.
Do I have any takers?
Or do you not believe what you have been force feeding everybody all year?

You have to believe it, as the Mayan culture said it would happen, despite not knowing that the calendar would change 4 times before now.

1 comment:

  1. There is a serious flaw though. I may be the richest person on Earth, but I will be the only person apart from zombies. And I wont be able to get to the money

    ReplyDelete