Sunday, 4 November 2012

A tireless muse

My muse was over-active again, I had a dream within a dream this morning. The first part was about writing two exclusive stories. One for Yezall's free read page.
http://yezallstrongheart.weebly.com/free-short-stories.html

The other story was for my own enjoyment. The second part of the main dream in my opinion comes from the fact that I am no longer putting books for sale on Amazon.

The second dream was about playing golf-if you have not seen me play golf, you have missed a treat LOL. I am not saying I'm bad BUT if somebody said "Get to the green in five shots or I will shoot you." I would say "Give me the gun now." Anyway I digress- during the game I mentioned to my golf partner about the stories, when he asked their names-I could not remember them. Which is a shame as I was going to write them today.

No comments:

Post a Comment