Sunday, 21 October 2012

Halloween approaches


With my birthday behind me for another 362 days LOL.

Thoughts turn to Halloween and what better gift to give than a book, whose funds go to help children who are less fortunate than us.

Among the stories here two of mine, "The old Church ghosts," yes-THAT story which started my writing off this time last year. At the time I said "I didn't like, which will probably mean it will be a success and haunt me." And it does, the more people read it, the more like it. This version is more family       orientated than my original one.

Also included is a new story especially written for this edition called "Cat's tails" this introduces the main cats in my upcoming book "Cat's tails," which will be a family book about my cats and their adventures.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Peacock-Writers-Present-Childrens/dp/1479323098/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_2

http://www.amazon.com/The-Peacock-Writers-Present-Childrens/dp/1479323098/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_2

No comments:

Post a Comment