Tuesday, 7 August 2012

To tweat or not to tweat

The price for not being on Twitter grew today for me. One of my favourite authors, James Swallow (above) is offering followers the chance to win a signed copy of his new book "Fear to tread" along with another Warhammer book and his audio drama "Heart of rage," I know I probably wouldn't have won but at least I may have been in the hat.

The reasons I am not on Twitter are that I had friends hacked within minutes of changing passwords- too insecure in that case and I got tired of having masses of "followers" with who I had absolutely nothing in common, in the three months I was on I made at the most two or three genuine contacts.

It would be lovely to win, the temptation to sign up again is strong but the chances of winning are remote.

No comments:

Post a Comment