Wednesday, 1 August 2012

The book that almost was

I would like to thank my great friend Yezall for all her lovely work in this video, having to put up with me can't be easy- this week even I am not happy to.

I would like to thank the people at Somewhere off jazz street for this lovely evocative tune "Ghost"  http://www.somewhereoffjazzstreet.com/  which I was going to use the backdrop to my Pat Canella antholgoy of 4 or 5 stories.

Until tonight when I lost 17 pages, this week I have been battling myself, fighting the growing urge to say WHY BOTHER?  Ebooks aren't moving though people keep saying their books are- who would care? If I stopped now. The last 3 days I have fought to stay on line, just as things looked good I lose this trying to save space.



Th track Ghost which backs the video and my story "Ghosts of your past," which also died quickly typify how I feel. I was going to do a 4 or 5 story collection when I finished this one but now I am not sure if i can continue. Or if I want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment