Monday, 30 July 2012

Apt quotes

German philosopher Friedrich Neitzche made some very apt quotes that I feel apply to me at this time of realisation.
"And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." I started to write for friends and got caught up thinking the general public may want to read some of my stories, this was a big mistake, I see that now. 
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." I failed to sell to the public which will press me to write better and longer works for my friends, to prove to the public I can write without copping out and writing trash or copying other people.

A final quote is a thank you to all who DO still believe in my work. "A good writer possesses not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his friends." 


As a curious post note, his birthday was October 15th only 3 days before mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment