Sunday, 10 June 2012

Slammed for publicity

I have just been torn off by a former friend for trying to get my friends books sold. This person said she was tired of my blogs and messages.

I am only trying to hep friends sell their work, I am sorry if you this offends you.

I am sorry I can't afford a publisher, living hand to mouth-self pub is my only way for readers to get to know my work. SOME people appreciate what I can do for them

Imagine how I feel when I have to read book X is selling so many copies, or author Q is rising in the ratings. Sure it pisses me off when I can't even sell a copy of an ebook but at the same time, I am happy for your successes.

Bottom line, this person wanted me to promote her book next month- SORRY, not happening as I oblviously offend you with my publicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment