Saturday, 2 June 2012

Alanspageturners

Next week sees the turning point of the month. It is the KDP free weekend for "Did we see him?" the story that died a slow and painful death. In its last throes, I hope this act of kindness will generate some interest in my work.

If it doesn't then I will rethink my plans and concentrate on promoting for my friends, books that are on Amazon now will be my collection apart from two ghost collections to come and Chronicles, which is nearly ready to go for sale (laughs).

After this, I will continue to write, even though the books wont be for sale as some people DO like my work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b26BD5KjH0


"I asked for a dream, for my sins I got this one."


As a promoter of works by good writers I shall continue to help my friends. For myself, the title said it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment