Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Chronicles of Mark Johnson

I have just finished the first book of the Chronicles series. I now have to get my good friend Carol to edit the last two stories. Everything looking good for an end of the month launch.

The first story is a bit slow but everybody who reads it, told me that it gets better as they go on.



I would  like to thank Carol for her great help and Angie Priest for the great cover work, she has not let me down. This will hopefully be the first of four books on the Chronicles, if it takes as much hold in the market as it did on line.

I am taking a short breather from Mark and concentrating on the next in the Elfenmere series, this collection follows a group of people forced to flee their homes after the town in hit by a comet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elfenmere-From-Mordhiem-Marienberg-ebook/dp/B007XX5LVU/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_6

http://www.amazon.com/Elfenmere-From-Mordhiem-Marienberg-ebook/dp/B007XX5LVU/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_4

No comments:

Post a Comment