Monday, 16 January 2012

Competitions

Sometime this month I hope to hear from the Willesden Herald short story contest. This is a competition I entered back in November.The prizes range from publication for all top ten stories, to the coveted mug for the winner and an award show.

In all truthfulness I would love to win. But getting to London for me since the injury, is out of the question. As I have developed a phobia about trains now. Local services I am not too worried about, as the trains have lower steps.

Mainline trains have bigger steps which I could just manage before I tore my tendon. I am really worried about having accident getting off now. A top ten gets me publication and hopefully readers, top five winners get a monetary prize. Top ten I would be happy with, as this is an International competition.

The entry was 'The Porthern case' which is the second Mark Johnson story, friends told me at the time it was my best work, since then my work and popularity has rocketed.

No comments:

Post a Comment